Session 6 | Latin American Entrepreneurship
Highlighting the stories of Latin American entrepreneurs, panelists will discuss lessons learned by companies from funding through commercialization. Global best practices, public policies, funding opportunities, current trends, and information sharing will help the entrepreneurs of today have more success tomorrow.
- Daniel Dominguez, General Coordinator, Allbiotec (Mexico)
- João Gabriel Alkmim, Founding Partner, Vitta Tecnologia em Saúde S.A.
- João Paulo Pieroni, Head of the Health Complex Department, BNDES
- Marília Sant’Anna, Technological Base Coordination, Sebrae – Rio de Janeiro
- Ricardo di Lazzaro Filho, Medical Director, Genera